Monday, April 06, 2015

8 Years

When we first bought this house my nephew Ian said,"This is a REAL fixer-upper."  He wasn't kidding.  After a lot of work went into this house I finally loved it. Some great memories were made it in this house.
Before:

After:
Before:  Yes, that is carpet

 After:  And you no longer have to go through the pantry to get to it.














Before:


 After:




























Before:  Carpet again (plus Noah's Ark)


 After:

Before:











Before:  Also the reason I HATE wallpaper.


 After:











Before:  Our "Arizona room"
.

After:  Became Kayda's Room and Mud Room


It may be one of the few instances where I was able to perform my mom's motto of making it "Better Than It Was."

1 comment:

Dr. Mulder said...

Jase and I were always amazed at all the work you gys put into that house. You guys did an awesome job!!!!! We jus tkeep mocing from fixer upper to fixer upper, but sadly, we're renting and not willing to put money into them. Someday...someday!!!