Friday, July 30, 2010

Into the Twos

Crazy what two years can do. I remember that when I was pregnant with Kolby I was afraid to have a boy, now I cannot imagine my life without this little guy. Some things that I love about Kolby:
*He wakes up singing, loves to sing, and even in church he points to the choir like he wants to go up there and sing.
* He will dance to any song, anywhere
*He makes the funniest faces. I have seen him many times roll his eyes at me (already!)
* He loves to give hugs
* He already has favorite clothes and has to pick out his own clothes. Before he didn't like wearing pants but I told him he couldn't wear shoes if he didn't wear pants, so he would let me put his pants on. Now he won't let me put him in a white button up shirt unless I tell him that he gets to wear a tie with it.
*Even though he doesn't talk very much he is a hilarious parrot.
* I love that he loves his family!

So for his birthday Jaden practiced his cake making skills and made Kolby a train cake. Lari brought Stacey, Holly, Makenna, and Griffin to join the party and they made it a real party!




Kolby loved all of the presents he got. I couldn't post all of them but he had great faces after opening each present.
Thanks to Target and 75% off clearance we got Kolby a train set that all of the boys (even the big ones) loved playing with.
Thanks to everyone who made Kolby's birthday special!
We love you Kolby!

2 comments:

The Hunts said...

sooo fun, and the cake was YUMMY!

It's Just Us said...

That first pic is a classic Jaden look if I ever saw one! He looks so much older than when you guys were here! Miss you guys!