Thursday, July 22, 2010

2nd Annual Hunt Camp Out

Later in June we had a Hunt family camp out in the pines. Of course my Christmas obsessed sister-in-law, Lari scheduled the camp so we could celebrate half-way to Christmas. There was plenty of celebrating along with food, family, and fun!

Roasting mallows (or lifesavers) and making s'mores.

Being silly
Celebrating Claire's birthday.

Playing mom's word game
i
Playing
Hanging out
Blowing bubbles
Waiting to take a shower (mostly because Kayda had marshmallow in her hair-well, and the dirty faces)
Stacey the hairdresser
The Creek
Minute to Win It Games (because Lari asked me to bring some games and with my obsession to crazy game shows, I couldn't resist).
The Hostess with the Mostess
More Minute to Win it Games

\

Stop! Hammock Time


Making the Turkey for the half-way to Christmas dinner
Half way to Christmas dinner
Teasing Grandpa
The Fireside program
How we all felt at the end:Tired, but Happy!
Thanks for another fun camp out Duane and Lari!!

2 comments:

Crystal Ray Price said...

I love that campsite! We've been there a few times. Thanks for sharing :)

Kristal said...

I wanna be a Hunt so FRICKIN BAD!!!!