Monday, May 24, 2010

Some of May

Some of the highlights from May so far:

Seis de Mayo Party
Jaden had to work on the fifth but not the sixth so we had a seis de mayo party. (It had nothing to do with 1070). We had yummy Mexican food, pin the tail on the donkey and of course a piƱata.



The end of soccer
It was fun but nice to have it over.
Gila Valley Temple open house
It was a great day and good experience for the kids.

Great grandparent visits.
We got to stay at Grandpa and Grandma Payne's house and then we went to visit Grandma Rosser.

Play with Rosser cousins
We went to Hatch for Trevan's baby blessing. (I way slacked at taking pictures)

Kolby's sleepy hair cut
Ally helped me cut Kolby's hair and I guess it was soothing




That is it for now.

2 comments:

bethany said...

I wish that's what a haircut looked like at our house!!

We miss you guys!!

Heather said...

I love how you guys celebrate everything, how you create your own decorations( I forgot how amazing and artistic you were!). What a great action shot of the pinata! Happy May :)