1. I guess I do like country. I have realized that I haven't skipped the Taylor Swift songs every time (but in my defense Jaden downloaded one and the other I got by default of it being on a mixed songs album).
2. I miss the days when you can make the clothes on covers of an album modest simply with a sharpie or white out.
3. Kolby will dance to ANYTHING. Just start a song and he is dancing.
4. Sadly Kayda has my hearing songs wrong gene. For example: when she hears Poker Face she sings Poka Ka-Base or Polka Base (which I think would make a great song title)
5. Radio Edit doesn't mean what it used to mean.
6. When I run without music I hate hearing my breathing (and when I say run, I use the term very loosely. It can be anything slightly faster than walking)
7. I get now how people like to listen to music from their high school days- must be a sign I am getting old. Seriously, I still love Cake, Beck, Weezer, PofUSA, etc.
8. I guess mostly it has pointed out that times are changing and I am getting old!