Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Birthday Weekend

Somehow I was able to convince Ally to come celebrate her birthday with us. On Saturday we went to a Women's Forum. It was fun to spend a day with two of my sisters. One of the best things about the forum was that Ali Vincent was the main speaker. I am a Biggest Loser fan and she was probably one of my favorite contestants. It was fun listening about her experiences.
(and my excuse for looking scary in the picture is because I did the Zumba class)

On Sunday after church we did the whole dinner and cake thing. It was funny having to relight the candles a couple of times because of the extra blowers by Ally's cake.
I hope Ally enjoyed her birthday as much and we enjoyed sharing it with her!
(and hopefully Maria will share her pictures on her blog since my camera was acting up)

3 comments:

bethany said...

Remember how I'm such a jerk and didn't even wish you a happy 25th birthday? Well, the anniversary of your 25th birthday at least.

Sorry about that-happy extremely belated birthday Kit!! I realize this post has nothing to do with your birthday, but I realized that I am a bad friend while reading it. So there.

The Karafa Family said...

Happy B-day Ally!

Christie & Dan said...

Yay Happy Birthday Ally! Looks like a good time!