Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Circus

The circus came to town. I have always wanted to go to the circus. A small town circus is not what I had imagined the circus to be. Yes, there were the jugglers, a clown, acrobats, bike tricks, lions, tigers and elephants. How could all those exciting things be so lame?? To illustrate how bad it was just imagine the final number of all the performers doing the choreography and singing along to the High School Musical song "We're all in this together." Need I say more?



Kayda figured the show needed to be livened up so she started to do her own little performance.
To spice things up just a little I let Kayda ride the elephant and get some cotton candy.


At least I found my rainbow's end after the show.

Then again, maybe not. I got home and found a piece of gum stuck on the bottom of my shoe.

1 comment:

The Hunts said...

That sounds like fun. I would go just for the cotton candy!