Monday, August 17, 2009

Attention Shoppers

So several times I have had to laugh at the music in the overhead speakers in the department stores. (My favorite was U2's I still haven't found what I've been looking for) But last week on the overhead was a commercial for none other than my show- Project Runway!! There was the reminder that it has changed networks.
Thank you overhead speaker!!

SO in Project Runway fashion, I decided to make a Sunday bag out of some old cargo pants that Paul gave me. I now have a bag that is the right size for scriptures, lesson book, a few treats, and not too much excess.
At first I was just going to sew the corduroy together to serve it's purpose but then I decided the bag needed to be lined. ANd if it has to be lined, it has to be cute fabric. If your going to get cute fabric, you might as well make it reversible. So -viola!!
ANd of course I kept the loop in the cargo bag- just in case I ever need to take a hammer to church.

10 comments:

bethany said...

Thanks for the reminder-I knew I was forgetting something on Sunday. A hammer is the perfect way to keep Jakson in line during sacrament meeting. Even better than Benedryl.

Love the bag-you're a refashionista!!

Heather said...

So cute! You are so talented!

Maren said...

Awesome!

The Hunts said...

Of course you did, leave it to little miss creative

It's Just Us said...

That's adorable. I wish I could sew like that, or like anything. My grandma just gave me a sewing machine and I'm afraid to take it out of the box!!

Vickie said...

Love it!

Arlene said...

I love Project Runway too! In fact, I am watching the All Stars right now. I am voting for Santino, I can't help it.

Christie & Dan said...

:-) LOVE IT! I missed the show last night...hopefully lifetime will re-run it as much as bravo did. Hope you guys are doing well!

John said...

Cute! However I think your viola should be voila ;)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.