Sunday, June 07, 2009

Ten Reasons I Love My Wife!!!


1) My wife loves the gospel and teaches our children about Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
2) My wife is Honest.
3) My wife loves our children even though they mess all day.
4) My wife loves to be with family and have a great time.
5) My wife loves, and supports me.
6) My wife is dedicated to our family and strives to make us the best we can be.
7) My wife loves to provide the family with wholesome recreation.
8) My wife loves to save money, ie coupons (pictures coming soon).
9) my wife is a dork. (our term of endearment)
and last but most important
10) My wife's Christlike attributes and example make me want to be a better person.

Kit, Thank you for all you for our family. Thank you for being a wonderful mother to our children while I am at work and school. Our little messes are our wonderful messes and they are sweet, kind and loving like their mother. Thank you for loving me and helping me become a better husband and father. Thank you for the most wonderful five years of my life. Thank you for being my eternal wife. I love you.

4 comments:

Heather said...

awwwwww :)

Kristal said...

Blah!
Ok, that was just a jealous throw up sound because my husband would never even know how to do a post, let alone think to do a nice one for me.

hayley said...

How sweet! I loved having Kit as a room mate. She was definitely the loving, caring, and super fun person you described:)

The Hunts said...

I FEEL THE SAME WAY, WELL EXCEPT #8, UNLESS MANGOS ARE INVOLVED