Thursday, April 16, 2009

Catch Up

If I have a few random posts for while it is because I am behind.  So I will start with Easter.  We had bought stuff to give the kids for Easter and just didn't get things together (crazy week).  Thank goodness the Easter Bunny brought stuff to our neighbor for our kids.  I am thankful we have a neighbor who loves our kids.  We did try to take some Easter pictures but unfortunately the time we had to do them was a bad time of day to take pictures.  AND our child who loves to pose didn't want to and the normally happy-go-lucky child was being not so happy.
And I just had to post this picture because I thought it was funny.
Good thing Easter isn't about easter baskets and taking pictures!

2 comments:

Jeanne' said...

Those are cute pictures of your family! :)

kristal said...

You look hot! Love your hair and your little tiny arms and legs...lucky! I've already exploded! UGH!
Great pictures!!!