Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Conversations




Me: Kayda do you want to take a nap?
Kayda: I did.
Me: You did? When?
Kayda: On Thursday.


Kayda: Mother,  I am really, really hungry. (she has been calling me mother lately)
Me: What do want to eat?
Kayda:  I need a treat.  I need  brownies.


Kayda:  I need to watch a movie
Me: What movie?
Kayda: Pocahontas
Me: We don't have Pocahontas
Kayda:Um... Scooby-Doo!!! . .. . .. . .. . ...Alice?



Me: Kayda, let's go to bed.
Kayda:  In your bed?
Me: No in your bed.
Kayda: Your too big for my bed.


 

7 comments:

b&d said...

Those are too funny... I especially like the "your're too big for my bed" one. Too cute!

Kari said...

WOW... You have your hands full!! I wonder what she will be saying when she is a teenager :)

John and Laura said...

That made me giggle. Funny what kids come up with. Sounds like she is a smartie. Lucky you!

Christie & Dan said...

HOW CUTE IS SHE?!?!

:-)

Jeanne' said...

Those are so cute! I didn't know you had a blog! That is awesome! You have such a cute family! Check out my blog when you get a chance:
nathanandjeannemason.blogspot.com

The Hunts said...

Watch out she is tooooo clever, and toooooo cute!

Dave and Shae said...

oh my! those are hilarious! how fun it must be!