Thursday, November 20, 2008

More than You want To Know

Before we went on vacation my friend Kari tagged me and when I got back my friend Kristal tagged me. So here are 2 different tags and as such I am altering the rules a bit: .

Tag 1-
This one was to name six quirks about yourself-

quirk #1- I always cut off the Box Tops and save them. It's just a habit. Jaden thinks it is funny and according to him I never do anything with them, but I do give them to my mom or Celia depending who I see first and remember to give them to them.

quirk #2- If I ever get the chance to take a nap I always try to find the sunniest part of the house to take the nap. My family used to say I was a lizard because I have always done this. And thank goodness that my bed is usually the sunniest room in this house!

quirk #3-I hate calling people (especially if I don't know them well) so if I can talk to them in person, email, or get Jaden to call then I always do that first. I have tried to work on it but I am still bad. (sorry family and friends- you all know that I am a bad caller!)

quirk #4- I ALWAYS try to take the orange peel off in one try. We used to do this when I was little and still have to do it every time I peel one.

quirk #5- I have songs in my head all the time. I almost had a title of a song or line of a song for the titles of all my posts but I thought that it might be a little crazy.

quirk #6- I have some weird reflexes. If someone puts their hand, arm, whatever in my face I lick it and if someone tries to grab my leg I slap their hand. Both have created akward moments in my life but they were developed as a survival skills against teasing siblings.


Tag 2
Answer the question with just 1 word:

1.Where is your cell phone? dunno
2. Your significant other? Jaden
3. Your hair? shedding
4. Your mother? spunky
5. Your father? smart
6. Your favorite thing? Family
7. Your dream last night? weird
8. Your favorite drink? Water
9. Your dream/goal? happiness
10. The room your in? Den
11. Your hobby? sewing
12. Your fear? drowning
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years?healthy
14. What your not? proficient
15. Muffins? jeans
16. One of your wish list items? remodel
17. Where you grew up? JoTown
18. The last thing you did? laundry
19. What are you wearing? clothes
20. Favorite gadget? none
21. Your pets? Bella
22. Your computer? PC
23. Your mood? chocolate
24. Missing someone? Jaden
25. Your Car? parked
26. Something you're not wearing?make-up
27. Favorite Store?furniture
28. Favorite Word? Luz (love)
29. Your favorite color? Green
30. When is the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Sunday

Here is my alteration to the rules: Whoever wants to do a tag- Do It!! or if you have never done one before consider being tagged. Pick whichever one you want to do!

1 comment:

kristal said...

I love your mood! I've been finding myself in that mood a few times a day lately!