Saturday, October 11, 2008

Date Night and Shopping

Jaden and I finally went on a date all by ourselves!! Jaden won Suns tickets at work so we decided to go to the game. It was a fun game (but an even better buffet) for free!

While we were watching the game a girl sat down that looked familiar.
Sad that I even figured it out. It was one of the girls that was on the Bachelor. I really don't watch that show but I did watch the last two episodes. So what do I do?? I take a picture with a reality tv star. (lame- I know)* pictured below is her in the show

While we were in the valley we decided to get some errands done and do some shopping (or wishing). Kayda was getting bored while we were shopping in a home store.

Obviously she was more content going shopping with candy and trying on "glass slippers."


So the moral of the story: Always take a camera along so you can blog the random, the mundane, and the fun of a trip.

7 comments:

The Hunts said...

I love date nights! It's the best when you come to the valley for them! Your babies are so cute! It was fun to see you!!!!!!

Jesse & Amber said...

1. Your shirt is really cute.
2. Kayda's shirt is really cute.
3. I used to go wishing all the time. I've quit recently because it made me covetous.
4. Glad you saw the glass slippers on her feet BEFORE you left the store. :)

Ally said...

Kayda is SO cute in the "bored" photo. I don't think I've EVER seen her that mellow!

The Hunts said...

How fun is the date night! I probably would have taken a picture with the reality star too....

The Hunts said...

What has Crystal been doing? I always look forward to her fun comments. She always makes me laugh! I need to invite her to my blog.

The Hunts said...

I just realized that when we make comments it says "the hunts" for both Duane and Lari and John and Alysson......I will have to try to change that to avoid confusion. I dont know how to change it...but I should try.....

Maria said...

I just laughed about the "reality star". It make sense that the girl who tried out for "Deal or NO Deal" would get a picture with the girl on the "Bachelor". You are too darn funnY!