Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week In Review

Number One: We bought a new (to us) car. I was (am) totally stressed even though I felt like it was the right thing to do.
Number Two: Demolition has officially started AGAIN!

Number Three: Kayda was accident free for a week! (that ended today but I was grateful for the week.)*No pictures of this

Those are pretty much the highlights of the week.

On a different note: Every time I ask Kayda what she wants to be for Halloween, her answer is always a monster. So I guess I will be coming up with some monster idea for a costume. Wish me luck!

9 comments:

Maren said...

Kaydamonster will be so cute!

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

I love your new car! :) It is so fun to get a new car! :) I cannot even think about keeping up with all my kids falls with pictures...there is not enough memory in the world! :) hahaa

j&krosser said...

oopw! accident free as in potty training.

b&d said...

I found some great costume ideas on this site: http://familyfun.go.com

The Hunts said...

Wow! You have had an exciting week. I'm sure it's hard to pick a favorite, new car, demolition, but a potty trained child is hard to beat!!!! Congratts on all three!

Burgess said...

Yea for potty trained kids! I don't know the joy of this yet, but hope to soon! A little girl monster will be so cute! I love the homemade costumes the best!

September Chiste said...

Hey Rossers!!! I totally came upon your blog off of someone elses! It looks like you guys are doing great! Your new little one is so cute and Kayda is gorgeous!!!! Stop by our blog sometime and say hi, www.thechiste4.blogspot.com

kristal said...

I am completley jealous of allTHREE! I've been dying, waiting for all three of those things to happen this year. With Jase not owning his pratice for 2 years yet, we can't get a loan for anything, so, we drive our 1 pieice of crap whilst our other peice of crap lives at Gale's, live in our old crappy rental, and have a 2 and a half year old that poops every couple of hours. Ah, the Mulder life.

hayley said...

sweet ride;) also enjoy one set of diapers, life got so much better after I potty trained Luke!