Saturday, September 27, 2008

More Mess But Progress.

The past two days have had some good and some bad rolled into them.


First, our house is torn apart from top to bottom.



Second, while we were in the process of tearing up the house we could not find Bella. Which was a surprise for us because we put up a fence and covered all the holes in the yard. But love conquers all. I find Bella in the neighbors yard. As she got closer I smelt skunk and knew that she had been sprayed. So while I was putting in new windows Kit had to trim her hair and bath her in an anti skunk funk solution Lari told us about. Kit finally got Bella all cleaned and smelling good. So as we continued work on the house Bella went missing again. I think she found her Pepe Le Pew, because when she came back she smelled like skunk again, so Kit started the bathing process all over again. Love conquers all.
Aren't they cute together!!!!!Third, This is the prgress stage. We have Kayda's new windows in her new room and the new french doors in the Mudroom. So admist all the mess there is some prgress being made and it makes us happy to see things some together.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Yes, love does conquer all when it come to our animals. Believe me I know! Toby has an affinity for anything stinky or smelly. And if he can eat it he will. Let's just leave it at that. Your post totally made me laugh. It is so exciting to see the progress that you are making! :)

The Hunts said...

I think you should dress Bella up as a skunk for Halloween. She is so stinkin' cute!

Your project looks like too much fun. I can't wait to see it.

Ally said...

"Stinkin' cute!" Lari is funny!