Monday, September 08, 2008

Kolby's Blessing

Yesterday was Kolby's blessing. We had a lot of family here and my friends Malana and Kathy came to join the occasion. It was such a good day and it was fun to have everybody here.
After church as we were gathered around some of my family commented on Jaden and Kolby's matching hairdos so a faux-hawk party broke out. Thanks for the fun everyone and Kolby for a reason to get together!




I didn't have a chance to take a better picture with Kolby in his Sunday clothes and all handsome - but I did take one.

All of family and friends that came. (yes we took over the chapel)

The faux-hawk boys.


7 comments:

j&krosser said...

John and Alysson where were you??

Hardy said...

Kit, you look really good in the family picture, especially considering just having a baby about a month ago. Thanks for the comment on my blog.

We definitely need to catch up sometime. Love ya.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

Oh! Your baby is sooo sweet! I love those adorable shoes!

The Hunts said...

I heard it was such a fun party. I wish I could have been there to share this special day with your beautiful family.

b&d said...

Sorry we couldn't make it, but it looks like you had a good turn out. P.S. We're not sure what to make of Jaden's hair?!?! :)

Lindsay said...

Love the faux hawk pictures. Kolby probably doesn't even have to try, does he?

kristal said...

I love the faux hawks! And seriously Colby is perfect! your little family picture is soo cute. I'm so glad I'm responsible for the cutness, well, you know, kind of!