Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Quiz Results

I have seen the disney character things on other blogs. Accourding to the test I was Snow White but here is my more appropriate evaluation.

You are Ursula!
Crazy and little neurotic. You always feel like you are starving and wasting away to practically nothing (even though you could lose a little weight). Sometimes your attempts to help others backfire. You like to get a good deal and take advantage of them when you get a chance. Also, you are annoyed with people who have good singing voices but don't use them and wish that you could sing better.

5 comments:

The Karafa Family said...

I seriously thought this was going to be about Kayda diving into the couch cushions when Ursale came on the movie...because that was too cute! Kiss those cuties for me! I'm looking forward to our next & LONGER visit!

pdhunt said...

Kit, are you turning British? You are starting to add u's to words that don't have any!

Miken Harding said...

Yeah-your family is great! Thanks for commenting on our blog. Sounds like life is treating you awesome. Beautiful baby!!!

Ally said...

I would so rather look like Snow White and sound like Ursula. Snow White's voice is annoying. Can you imagine singing in the ward choir with an Ursula voice? hahaha That would be AWESOME!!!

The Hunts said...

You're so funny!!!!