Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Q & A

Q: Why Kolby?
A: Jaden and I never agreed on a name and whenever we asked Kayda her only serious answer was Kolby(and I have no idea where she got that). Her other answers were usually something like "baby Ally" or "baby Griffin".




Q: Was Maria planning on being my nurse?

A: It wasn't planned but luckily she switched shifts with another nurse so she could go to Braden's swim meet and unknowingly be at my delivery.




Q: Who delivered Kolby?
A: That was actually Jaden. My doctor told him to put the gloves on right before Kolby came so that wasn't planned either.


Q: How am I blessed with little babies?
A: I don't know, but I am not complaining!

Q: Does Kayda like being a big sister?

A: So far.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Kit, I am so excited for you. Boys are fun, just watch out when you change his diapers. Your blog makes me smile:)

The Karafa Family said...

Too stinkin cute for words!

bethany said...

I love the pictures of Kolby and Kayda-so cute. I'm still waiting....

Jesse & Amber said...

Kit, he's adorable! Congratulations!