Thursday, May 01, 2008

AUGUST 10th

Several people have asked when the special day is (well the estimated date)so August 10th.

So I was looking for a maternity swimsuit and got a little distracted when I saw these shirts:


This one for me should be "I'm fat AND pregnant".


This one I could wear anytime.



Definately what I will feel like in one or two months.



This one I just thought was cute.

P.S. If any of you know where to find a Long, One piece swimsuit that doesn't cost a fortune let me know.



5 comments:

Lindsay said...

My favorite is the watermelon smuggler. Too funny.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

SO CUTE! I love the I am not fat I am pregnant! I need that when I am like 8 weeks prego! :) CUTE!

Kari Hardy said...

I didn't know you had blog either. Maybe we can keep in better contact now. I hope you don't mind but I added your blog to my links.

Jesse & Amber said...

haha! that first one's a little suggestive... i need one that says i'm not pregnant, i'm fat! you wouldn't believe how many people thought i was pregnant months before i ever was. or how many people were surprised how "quickly i was showing" when there wasn't any difference at all! terrible.

p.s. hold out 6 days, and your little one can share my birthday. that'd be cool, right?

Kristal said...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Robin-Piccone-Black-Maternity-One-Piece-Swimsuit-Size-L_W0QQitemZ160237808708QQihZ006QQcategoryZ63867QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

this one is cute, but why not a 2 peice? The bottoms come up plenty high. There are TONS of cute maternity suits on e bay that are 2 peices. I think I might get pregnant so I can have one.