I haven't blogged in forever so I figured I would just throw this out there. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I am pretty much -- random. So here are some random facts you may or may not know about me.
1. Strictly Ballroom is my favorite movie (why-it is funnier everytime)
2. I love old movies (Gene Kelly and old scary movies thanks to Grandma Hunt genes)
3. Christine Lavin is still one of my favorite singers.
4. I am slightly offended that my husband isn't as into recycling and energy conservation as I am.
5. I hope that all my kids are as cute as Kayda. I love her funny personality.
6. Despite popular belief most pineapple decor in our house was purchased by someone else other than myself.(love it)
7. I never was good at spelling.(I guess from blogging that becomes more obvious to all you readers).
8. I liked all of the jobs that I have had, even changing toilet paper rolls. This is thanks to all the cool people I have been blessed to work with.
9. I hate when people crack their knuckles.
10. I will probably always be --- random.
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
So the other day we had the Hancocks over and Kayda loves Claire and will do anything that she does. The girls were playing and next thing we know there are no toys in the toy box and all the girls are in it. It was one of those moments when you think "Why have toys when you have a toy box?" How fun to have girl cousins!