Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Random

I haven't blogged in forever so I figured I would just throw this out there. Anyone who really knows me, knows that I am pretty much -- random. So here are some random facts you may or may not know about me.
1. Strictly Ballroom is my favorite movie (why-it is funnier everytime)
2. I love old movies (Gene Kelly and old scary movies thanks to Grandma Hunt genes)
3. Christine Lavin is still one of my favorite singers.
4. I am slightly offended that my husband isn't as into recycling and energy conservation as I am.
5. I hope that all my kids are as cute as Kayda. I love her funny personality.
6. Despite popular belief most pineapple decor in our house was purchased by someone else other than myself.(love it)
7. I never was good at spelling.(I guess from blogging that becomes more obvious to all you readers).
8. I liked all of the jobs that I have had, even changing toilet paper rolls. This is thanks to all the cool people I have been blessed to work with.
9. I hate when people crack their knuckles.
10. I will probably always be --- random.

5 comments:

Laura said...

I liked changing toilet paper rolls, too! Anything is fun with someone fun to talk to.

What a great list! It makes me miss you!

burgess said...

I was cracking my knuckles when I read that one. Sorry, I'll try to stop. I've never seen Strickly Ballroom, but since you've given it a glowing review, I will definately check it out.

j&krosser said...

Not everybody like Strictly Ballroom. I think it is an aquired taste.

Ty and Jacki Hanks said...

What a fun blog! :) It was fun to hear about you!:) I am horrible about changing toilet paper rolls. I would rather just set it on top of the holder and wait until it bugs Ty...then he will change it! :) Isn't he nice! :)

Joni said...

I love the old movies too!