Tuesday, August 14, 2007

'Fun' in Dsyfunctional


Once my sisters sent a card to my mom that said "Let's put the fun back in dsyfunctional" We all thought it was hilarious. I love my family! They each have incredibly different personalities and talents. Other than our looks, we are way different. This was a picture from a family reunion this summer. I love big family pictures because there is always some characters that come out. (if you are counting Paul is the one missing-miss you) I love my family!!

4 comments:

Kristal said...

Awww, I miss Paul's gutts so much! We need an "enough is enough" revisited! Let me know next time he's in az and we'll do it! K, and you look so much like Celia!!! I love your whole family!!!! Was maren in there/ I've gotta go back and look now. ANyway, you do put the fun in dsyfunctional!!!!

Priceless Moments said...

I totally love your family! So many good memories . . . Alison's red dress, your mom's pinto bread, you and Maren and the "what was I thinking" video with our vintage video camera,& John, Paul, Ringo and George. Thanks for the post:) -C

Celia said...

Do you think a certain photogenic little girl earned $5 for producing a sweet smile for the camera as promised?

Anonymous said...

i nearly was adobted by john-o