Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Texico, Texico All the way to New Mexico

So I feel like we have projected ourselves to the bone, but last week was Jaden's little sister's baptism, LaRiah. That was a good break from everything and get away. Jaden's sister,Shaelene, is getting married (yeah!!) and so he was taking some shots of her and her fiance (who happens to be related to Kari, my roomie of 5 years). So anyway while he was taking pictures I was taking some behind the scenes pictures of cute Kayda and Jaden taking pictures. I noticed that Kayda was really looking like Jaden's sister LaRiah. To catch this resemblence I tried to take a picture of them together and also Kayda's cousin, Aiden. Can I just tell you it was hilarious trying to get them to look at the camera at the same time. I admire all you photogs out there for getting a family to all look at the camera at the same time.

2 comments:

Kristal said...

who the heck is that little girl in these pictures that looks just like you 20 years ago?! Holy cow!!!

j&krosser said...

That is Jaden's youngest sister. Yes, all of our kids are going to look all the same.