Sunday, July 22, 2007

Blueberries and Strawberry



It is not every morning that I make breakfast. For one, Jaden isn't a breakfast person and for two, I am just not a morning person. So the other day I made some homemade blueberry pancakes. Kayda thought she was in heaven. She loves blueberries! So it kinda made me think that I should make breakfast more often but then I thought, maybe not because then it would not be such a novelty.
Okay, this picture is kinda scary but one of the only ones that I have that shows her mouth full of teeth.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

She is SOO CUTE! I love her light shiny hair! I can't wait til your house is done (I'm sureyou can't either) so I can come see how beautiful it is. You can come up to Joseph City and see how beautiful my parent's house is while we live there...heehee