Monday, May 07, 2007

Early Mother's Day







Happy Mother's Day Kit.


I am so blessed to have these two girls in my life. Without them I would not be the man I am today. Kit I love you with all my heart, and I am so happy that you are my eternal companion. I just wanted to thank you for being the best mother in the world to our little Kayda Rae. I know she is so happy because her "mama" is there with her all day. I don't tell you enough how much I love and appreciate you. Thank you for all the support that you give me and the wonderful home I get to come home to. I love with you more and more each day. Thanks for being a wonderful wife and mom. I love you babe, your dorky husband.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

Amen to the dorky! Just kidding. Looks like Kizzle da fo Zizzle did a killer job with the hookin it up! You guys are great together! Happy MOther's Day...from your dorky friend!