Monday, October 30, 2006

Somewhere Over the Rainbow




Okay so I have watched way too much Project Runway. After deciding that Kayda would be a cute little Dorothy with Bella as Toto, I bought all the materials for about $5. After only spending $5 I didn't want to spend$12 for a pattern, so I decided to do it without one (the dresses on Project Runway always turn out) I found out that the making of the dress was the easy part. To take the pictures Bella was actually cooperating (after finally getting her in the basket) BUT Kayda on the other hand thought that the grass or Bella was way more interesting than mom trying to make funny noises to get her to even look at the camera. After it all I have to admit I quite enjoy my crazies kiddos. Happy Halloween!!

2 comments:

bethany said...

You did an awesome job! Maybe you should send this in to Project Runway and we can watch YOU next season!!

Kristal said...

OH MY GOSH! I LOVE THAT SHOW, and obviously, you should be on it! Sooo cute! She's getting soo big and cuter and cuter, and is that your dog? LOVE IT!