Thursday, September 21, 2006

Watering the Grass





Happy Half-Year to Kayda! Today is her six month mark. Kayda has been such a fun kid to have around. She has been learning new tricks (even trying to crawl). I think she needs a new friend besides her dog, Bella. Kayda likes to growl, get on all fours, and lick. Kayda's new favorite sound is clicking her tongue in her mouth. That is actually how I could her to smile for these pictures. We are excited to see our little girl continue to grow up. Happy 1/2 Kayda!!

4 comments:

bethany said...

She's sitting up! She wasn't sitting up last time we saw her. Jakson will be so jealous of her new trick! She is so, so, so cute!

Daddy said...

Oh what a cute little girl I have. she is getting so big. I am glad that she has a great mom to stay home and fun with her. She gets cuter and cuter every day.

Kristal said...

Holy crap! She looks just like both of you! At first I thought she was all Jaden, but then I starred longer, and she's all you! Good job! Cute combo! MAKE MORE!!!!

Kristal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.